All of Me

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 8 Reflection

Hello everyone,

I also want to thank those who contributed to my weekly blog posts. Special thanks to Janet and Melissa for posting on weeks 1 and 4. I could not find a blog post web address for Melissa to post directly to her blog. However, I noticed she responded on the first blog posting. Thanks for your reply to my posting. I have learned that we can learn so much from each other if we are willing to share our perspectives, opinions, and experience.

Thanks again everyone and much success to all of you in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi LaDawn,
    It was wonderful reading all your posts.I agree we have learned much from each other and I am sure we will continue to support and share the knowledge we have. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LaDawn! I enjoyed reading your weekly discussion posts, and blogs! Thank you for responding to me when you did, and giving me great feedback. We have all been helpful to one another, and we helped each other succeed in this course. Best Wishes, and congrats on being one step closer to your degree!

    ReplyDelete